Join us (in person or in your own living room) for a ZUMBA PARTY to celebrate St. Patty’s Day and to benefit the National Inclusion Project where we ensure no child sits on the sidelines! Your participation and contribution will raise awareness and money to help bridge the gap existing between children with disabilities and the world around them. Registration is $10.
Local and joining us in person?
- Doors open at 5:15 pm with Zumba starting at 6:00 pm at our bldg in RTP, NC – The Frontier.
- Joey’s DJ Services, locally owned by Joey Browning, will be on-site to get the party started
- Mary Kay consultants Marcella Banbel Stewart and Gulanara Trauco will be on hand to provide free hand treatments
- Bring your glow sticks and wear green to get entered to win a gift certificate for a free massage
- Don’t have glow sticks? Don’t worry, we have you covered!
- Registration is open now via Eventbrite. Also, donations will be accepted at the door using Square or Cash
- SPACE IS LIMITED. Reserve your space online today!
Aren’t local and/or can’t make it on St Patrick’s Day?
- If you can’t participate on-site, you can still register as a virtual participant and Zumba at home for a good cause. (Or don’t – we won’t tell!)
- Send us pictures/videos of you and your friends/animals/kids/co-workers supporting inclusion on St Patrick’s Day and we may feature them on our Facebook page!
- All of our virtual participants will receive a Glow-in-the-Dark thank you in the mail! (thank you’s mailed after event takes place)
**This event is open to people of all abilities! If you require special accommodations, please contact Christy Thompson at 919-224-8807 so we can ensure you have a GREAT Zumba experience!