EVENTS IN THE COMMUNITY
In addition to our year-round fundraising and awareness efforts, National Inclusion Project puts on two main events annually.
- Disability Inclusion at Camp - Camp Business Magazine, Nov-Dec 2023, Authored by NIP's Director of Inclusive Recreation Dr. Amanda Kloo
- Best Practices for Inclusive Camps - Sagamore-Venture Publishing, June 2023, Editors: Gary N. Siperstein, Stuart J. Schleien, Martin E. Block, Emily D. McDowell; Co-Authored by NIP's Director of Inclusive Recreation Dr. Amanda Kloo
- Best Practices in Inclusive Camping - American Camp Association Camping Magazine, March 2019, Gary N. Siperstein, PhD; Emily D. McDowell; Stuart J. Schleien, PhD; John Dattilo, PhD; Martin E. Block, PhD; Mark Spolidoro; Jessie Bari, MS; and Aron Hall
- The Expectation of Inclusion – Philanthropy Journal, NCSU – authored by Aron Hall, Director of Programs at the National Inclusion Project
- Looking Behind and Beyond the Screen – 2015 April issue of Exceptional Parent (EP) Magazine – authored by Dr. Stephen Corbin, former Sr. VP with Special Olympics and Sr. Advisor to the National Inclusion Project
- The Power of the Inclusive Camp Experience – 2013 Jan/Feb issue, ACA Camping Magazine – co-authored by Aron Hall, Director of Programs of the National Inclusion Project
- Let’s ALL Play: Helping to Make Inclusion in Summer Camps a Success – 2009 Nov/Dec issue, ACA Camping Magazine – co-authored by Kristy Barnes, former Director of Marketing & Operations of the National Inclusion Project
Everybody Participates Everybody Belongs
There are many ways to support our mission. One of them is through donating.
Whether it's a little or a lot, it all helps and it all matters!