EVENTS IN THE COMMUNITY
National Inclusion Project is dedicated to bringing inclusion to ALL communities. In addition to our year-round fundraising and awareness efforts, we put on four main events annually.
Just click on an event below to find out more about it. We'd love to include you!
NIP IN THE NEWS
- The Expectation of Inclusion – Philanthropy Journal, NCSU – authored by Aron Hall, Director of Programs at the National Inclusion Project
- Looking Behind and Beyond the Screen – 2015 April issue of Exceptional Parent (EP) Magazine – authored by Dr. Stephen Corbin, former Sr. VP with Special Olympics and Sr. Advisor to the National Inclusion Project
- The Power of the Inclusive Camp Experience – 2013 Jan/Feb issue, ACA Camping Magazine – co-authored by Aron Hall, Director of Programs of the National Inclusion Project
- Let’s ALL Play: Helping to Make Inclusion in Summer Camps a Success – 2009 Nov/Dec issue, ACA Camping Magazine – co-authored by Kristy Barnes, former Director of Marketing & Operations of the National Inclusion Project
In the News 2017
- Seeing People First – Yeshiva University News, New York NY
- Brandner Discusses Dancing Like the Stars – Blue Devil Network, Durham NC
- Local Celebrity Hair Stylist Dances Like the Stars at the Southern Women’s Show – The Johnston City Report, NC
- What You Need to Know to Make Sure that Children WIth Disabilities are Never left Out – Diane Atwood, Catching Health
- NIP Partners with the City of Colorado Springs Therapeutic Recreation Program – Colorado Springs, CO
- WRAL’S Amanda Lamb is Dancing for a Cause – WRAL, Raleigh, NC
- YMCA Camp Greenville Partners with the National Inclusion Project – The Clutch, Greenville, SC
- Amanda Lamb: Two Steps Back – WRAL, Raleigh NC
- Camp Accomplish Empowers Youths and Teens of All Abilities – MENAFN, Upper Marlboro, MD
- All Are Welcome – WRAL Go Ask Mom, Raleigh-Durham, NC
- National Inclusion Project Continues Partnership wth RPD – The Rock River Times, Rockford, IL
- The National Inclusion Project Partners with Camp MOE – Litchfield County Times, Torrington, CT
- JCC of Stamford Partners with the National Inclusion Project – Shorelineplus.com, Stamford, CT
- WVU-Sponsored Youth Programs Receive Third Year of Funding – WVUToday, Morgantown, WV
Everybody Participates Everybody Belongs
There are many ways to support our mission. One of them is through donating.
Whether it's a little or a lot, it all helps and it all matters!