KIND Snacks is giving away $10,000 this month to the cause with the most votes and we need help from YOU (and your family, friends, coworkers, and neighbors) to take home the prize!
What impact will your vote have?
We believe that 1) Everyone can make a friend 2) Everyone can participate and 3) Everyone can be successful.
We want to share these core beliefs and promote a positive message to local educators and advocates that inclusion can and does work!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit our page on the KIND causes website before midnight EST on Nov 30th.
- Click the ‘Vote with a KIND Act’ button.
- Sign up with an email address or thru Facebook. (FYI: If you are redirected to the KIND homepage after signing in, please go back to the ‘Power of Play Scholarships‘ Cause page and click ‘Vote’ again.)
- Commit to an Act of KINDness. (multiple choice)
- Share with your friends through FB, Twitter, and/or email – you get 1 extra vote for each way you share! (Up to 4 votes per account per month) If you do not want to share now, you can return sometime before Nov 30th and share to gain the extra votes.
The $10,000 will be used to offer 40 scholarships to educators and advocates to our Power of Play Conference in March as a means to broaden the knowledge, impact and implementation of inclusive programs.
As one parent recently informed us, “Inclusion means that my child is not seen as a burden.” We want this to be a global view of, not just children, but all people with disabilities.
For the KIND Causes that do not win, half of their votes will be carried over to the next month for another voting cycle. This means that as many votes as possible are important each month to get in the lead for the next month if needed! Organizations can rollover for 6 months.
Every month KIND supports individuals and organizations working to make the world a little kinder with $10,000. The organization/individual with the most votes at midnight EST on the last day of the month wins $10,000!