Spread the message of the I am Norm campaign and redefine normal! We are competing for $50K in the Pepsi Refresh Challenge in September!
Pepsi has adjusted the format of the contest. Here are the updates:
- There is no rollover month to month. We either win in September or we are out!
- You can still vote 3 ways: Facebook, our direct Pepsi page, and text.
- Our direct Pepsi page: www.refresheverything.com/iamnorm
- Text 109076 to Pepsi 73774.
- You have 5 votes for each method of voting every day. You can only place one vote per method per day to a given idea.
- POWER VOTES: Find Power Votes on specially marked Pepsi products. Go to www.refresheverything.com, click on power votes, enter the code and they give you a number of extra votes. All of the power votes can be voted for a single idea. You can "cash in" 10 power vote codes daily. The number of power votes you win may be as few as 5 or could be 100 or more.
- There are 10 winners in the $50K category which is now the highest award possible.
While you're at it, take the time to vote for four more worthwhile ideas:
- Forest Pines Elementary PTA – Text: 108674 to 73774, www.refresheverything.com/forestpines
- Huntsville TN Valley AMBUCS – Text: 108448 to 73774, www.refresheverything.com/amtrykes
- Laurie Oltramari – Text: 109009 to 73774, www.refresheverything.com/savethechurchtower
- Stough Elementary PTA – Text: 108654 to 73774, www.refreshevertyhing.com/stoughpta
Thank you for your support!