New Year, new look.
As you may have noticed, the NIP website has undergone a pretty dramatic face lift. The old site had been working hard since 2013 (2013!!), and is now taking a much-deserved rest.
A website redesign is no small feat, especially for a small (but mighty!) team such as ours. But we finally made it to the finish line and we are incredibly proud of not only the finished product, but everything we learned along the way.
And we've got big plans for our little corner of the world wide web.
Beyond the splashy window dressing and slick interface, our goal is to make this website a trusted place for education, information, and community.
We are going to be upping our content game BIG time in 2018, so get ready for a more active blog; top-notch resources for programs, practitioners, and NIP partners; and ongoing updates to information for families and advocates.
Important info you need to know...
Before we turn you loose on the new site, let us direct your attention to a couple of practical changes and "housekeeping" type details.
1. We have partnered with Network for Good for donation processing.
This means that:
- You'll be able to create an account that saves your information for faster "checkout" AND allows you to see your past donations.
- You'll have the option to help us cover the cost of credit card processing (if you are so inclined).
- Any contributions will show on your bank/credit card statements as "Network for Good."
2. Make sure you update any NIP bookmarks. While our home address is the same, www.inclusionproject.org, all the internal page addresses have changed.
3. Let us know if you find anything that doesn't work! We are but human 😉 so please don't hesitate to reach out if you find a button that doesn't work or a link that goes to nowhere. Our feelings will not be hurt and we will thank you for your service.
And with that in mind, happy surfing friends! Thank you for joining us on this journey.