THANK YOU FOR RAISING $2500 AND SENDING 10 KIDS TO CAMP!
If you still want to give, we take donations all year long. Just click donate on any page and enter your information. Your donations are much appreciated at any time for any amount. It all adds together to make a huge impact in the lives of children.
Want to show your support in other ways?
ADVOCATE: Let everyone know you support the National Inclusion Project with an #unselfie! Use your social media pages as a platform to inspire others to give and to educate your friends and family about why you have chosen to be a part of the National Inclusion Project Family! Share an #unselfie with the reason why you support the National Inclusion Project. It’s simple! Check out our simple #unselfie instructions here – #unselfie instructions pdf #unselfie page pdf
1. Hold a Wrapping Supply Drive – Set up a location(s) within your organization or community to accept donations of wrapping paper, gift boxes, gift bags, tape, name tags, ribbon, bows, scissors, tissue paper and so on to donate to our Wrapping for Inclusion campaign. Any and all holiday wrapping donations are accepted! Be creative. Ex. Host a wine tasting and ask guests to bring wrapping supplies in exchange for an incredible evening of fun!
2. Wrap! Make your #GivingTuesday pledge to volunteer at one of our many wrapping sites across the nation.
3. Collect gift cards (VISA, Target, Wal-Mart, etc…) or money to donate specifically to the Wrapping for Inclusion campaign.
4. Host a Wrapping for Inclusion site at your company/gym/community/neighborhood. It’s easy, really!
- Choose a day for employees/co-workers/neighbors to bring in their gifts to the specified location
- Solicit volunteers within your agency/neighborhood to help wrap
- Wrap gifts, accepting donations for the service, benefiting the National Inclusion Project
Interested, want to participate, and/or need more information? Contact Christy Thompson.
Credit Card donations can be made online here. All other donations can be mailed to the National Inclusion Project office at the following address:National Inclusion Project Giving Tuesday Donation PO Box 110104 RTP, NC 27709 Donations to help send a kid to camp will help us to equip community programs through training, staffing, and scholarships with our Let’s ALL Play Inclusive Recreational Program model. Let’s ALL Play creates opportunities for children of ALL abilities to participate in activities that many of us take for granted. Because you have chosen to give, a child will play, learn, and make friends with their peers for the first time. Your gift ensures that no child sits on the sidelines!