Want to volunteer? Thank you!!
Your first step is to fill out our volunteer information form so we can learn a little bit more about you and so you can start receiving our bi-monthly volunteer newsletter.
Next, take a look around this page and the others under “Support Us” to see if there is anything that interests you. If you find something OR if you have another great idea, please let us know. AND if you don’t see anything that fits your skill set, contact us and we’ll work together to find a fit.
Volunteer Awareness & Fund Raising Highlights
Here are several other ideas on how you can get started raising awareness and support:
- Have a great idea? Utilize the Volunteer Toolkit to plan an event or fundraiser in your area. Look below to see great ideas that others have done.
- Participate in Wrapping for Inclusion, our annual Holiday fundraiser.
- Join us on Facebook and Twitter to learn more about what we do and share that information with your friends and followers.
- Stay tuned to The Voice, our email newsletter.
- Join a Volunteer Network in your area. Email us for more information.
The National Inclusion Project LOVES our volunteers! Because of our national reach, we rely on our vast network of volunteers to spread awareness about the Project – who we are, what we do, and how others can become involved. In 2015, we spotlighted volunteers on our website throughout the year – some you may know, while others may be new faces. To learn more about the featured volunteer, simply click on their name. Thanks to them all for great work!