As a supporter of inclusion and the National Inclusion Project, we invite you to join us for our annual Gala weekend as we celebrate All In Perfect Harmony! Based on your feedback throughout the years, we have added more events for ALL guests to enjoy, moved all the live auction items to Saturday night, and included more singing by our co-founder Clay Aiken throughout the evening!
As always, attendees will hear from inspiring Champions of Inclusion, our new Executive Director about the State of the Project, and many more exciting guests.
- State of the Project by Nick Leisey
- Founders’ Award
- Champions of Inclusion musician Christopher Duffley and Broadway musical Spring Awakening
- Performances by Clay Aiken & Quiana Parler with full band led by Ben Cohn
- Official Pre-Party – Hosted by Gala Committee – Fri, Oct 21 @ Fitzgerald’s Irish Pub (separate ticket necessary)
- Founders’ Brunch – 10am Saturday, Oct 22 @ Omni Charlotte Hotel
- Silent Auction – 1-2:30pm Saturday, Oct 22 @ Omni Charlotte Hotel
- Gala Dessert Reception – 7pm Saturday, Oct 22 @ Spirit Square
- Champions Gala – 8pm Saturday, Oct 22 @ McGlohon Theater at Spirit Square
Rooms still available for the group rate (until Sept 30th) at the Omni Charlotte Hotel.