As a supporter of inclusion and the National Inclusion Project, we invite you to join us for our annual Gala weekend as we celebrate All In Perfect Harmony! Based on your feedback throughout the years, we have added more events for ALL guests to enjoy, moved all the live auction items to Saturday night, and included more singing by our co-founder Clay Aiken throughout the evening!
As always, attendees will hear from inspiring Champions of Inclusion, our new Executive Director about the State of the Project, and many more exciting guests. Registration opens in June and more details will be released as they are available.
- State of the Project by Nick Leisey
- Champions of Inclusion
- Founders’ Award
- Performances by Clay Aiken & Quiana Parler with full band led by Ben Cohn
- Official Pre-Party – Hosted by Gala Committee – Fri, Oct 21 @ Fitzgerald’s Irish Pub (separate ticket necessary)
- Founders’ Brunch – Saturday, Oct 22 @ Omni Charlotte Hotel
- Silent Auction – Saturday, Oct 22 @ Omni Charlotte Hotel
- Gala Dessert Reception – Saturday, Oct 22 @ Spirit Square
- Champions Gala – Saturday, Oct 22 @ McGlohon Theater at Spirit Square
- Platinum begins on June 16 @ 12noon ET
- Gold begins on June 22 @ 12noon ET
- Silver begins on June 28 @ 12noon ET
Sponsors, Ads and Auction Items
We hope you will consider becoming a sponsor, advertising in our Gala program and/or donating an item for our silent auction and basket benefit. All proceeds go to ensure that no child sits on the sidelines!
Rooms still available for the group rate at the Omni Charlotte Hotel.
Want to EARN your registration?
Sell 4 advertisements in the Gala program by August 31st, and we’ll save you a seat! Click here for more details…